Camping spots are on a first come, first served basis. Doors open for camping on Friday September 1st 2pm and all
campers must be cleared out by Monday September 4 by 12:00 Noon.
To ensure you have the best possible time, follow this list of suggestions:
• STAY HYDRATED - Sip or take small gulps of water (to help cool your body) AND non-caffeine beverages like
sports-drinks and coconut water (to replenish electrolytes). Alcohol and caffeine dehydrate the body.
• STAY HEALTHY - Make sure you have food at your campsite! Snacks, and/or a proper meal can provide you with
Food and Drink vendors will be provided inside the Festival,
No Food or Drinks may be Carried inside Festival.
• STAY FUNCTIONAL - Don't forget protection from the sun (e.g. Sunscreen, hats) during the day, and layers of
clothing at night.
• MIXING ALCOHOL WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES CAN BE DANGEROUS - Combining alcohol with
medication or other substances increases risks, and may lead to potentially dangerous interactions.
• BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS – Do not be fooled by Acres of Blues beautiful location. The
Fairgrounds home to many animals such Deer, and possibly bears.
DO NOT APPROACH OR FEED ANY ANIMALS YOU MAY SPOT !!
• KEEP ALL FOOD SECURE - Please do not leave any food, beverages, or anything that might attract animals to
• SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY - If you are experiencing any health issue please contract the nearest
Acres of Blues employee or one of our helpful volunteers to seek medical attention immediately.
• EVENT STAFF, SECURITY, MEDICAL STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS - These people are here to help you
stay safe and have a great time!
• KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR FRIENDS - Stay together and have a buddy system. At night is very dark under the
stars, going outside the campsite or event grounds can be potentially dangerous.
• BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - You are ultimately the only person responsible for your own
• Absolutely no fire of any kind; no camping stoves, no bonfire, no candles. No open flame. Designated smoking area will
• Please leave the Fairgrounds as you found them, to ensure future camping privileges. Take out what you
bring in. Dispose of trash and recycling appropriately.
• 10pm Sound curfew strictly enforced
|CAMPING AVAILABLE TO TICKET HOLDERS